Rock Quotes

 World Rock ‘n’ Roll Day is celebrated today, here are rock quotes!
I Love Rock!
- Minion

 The term "rock ‘n’ roll" now has at least two different meanings, both in common usage: referring to the first wave of music that originated in the US in the 1950s and would later develop into the more encompassing international style known as "rock music", and as a term simply synonymous with the rock music and culture in the broad sense.

"I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend."
- Freddie Mercury

"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." 
- John Lennon

"I love a vintage look that's also a bit rock n' roll."
- Cara Delevingne

"As a rock star, I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world. I have a chance to do both."
- Bono


Comentários